Licensed Helicopter Engineers
Multiflight has vacancies for Licensed Helicopter Engineers.
We are looking for experienced licensed helicopter engineers to join our well-established team. Candidates should ideally be B1 rated with type ratings/experience on EC155, AS365, EC135, EC145, A109. A Group 2b rating would also be desirable.
We provide first and second line services as well as component maintenance, engine overhaul, and avionic upgrades.
Working hours are 08.30-17.00 hrs, Monday to Friday. The position is full time.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, willing to learn and be self-motivated
- Be competent with the ability to work unsupervised
- Positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and adapt under pressure
- Ability to develop and encourage more junior members of the team
The candidate must have permission to work in the UK and be able to work freely in the EU.
Competitive salary, subject to experience.
Free onsite parking.
25 days (plus UK bank holidays) annual leave per annum.
Subsidised onsite café.
Find out more about Multiflight at www.multiflight.com
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed