The fixed wing aircraft we can maintain include:
Diamond Aircraft Series, Pilatus, Beech Kingair, Gulfstream, Citation, Cirrus, Cessna, Beechjet and Beechcraft. View Approvals.
EASA / CAA & FAA Approved
Our fixed wing engineering facility is EASA CAA and FAA approved to maintain specific types of aircraft. In addition to the standard maintenance services we provide, we also have our own avionics installation team and can provide numerous component and avionic repair services. These include a comprehensive battery shop facility.
Textron/Cessna/Beechcraft Service Centre
Multiflight Service facilities are proud to be part of one of largest service organisations in the world. With full support from Textron Service Engineers and Distributor offices we have the capability and efficiency to maintain your aircraft .
Cirrus Service Centre
Multiflight is delighted to be an authorised Cirrus Service Centre. We are dedicated to maintaining your Cirrus aircraft to the highest standards.
Diamond Authorised Service Centre
Multiflight is a Diamond Authorised Service Centre with full factory support.
- Trained technicians
- Factory approved service equipment and tooling
- Up to date technical information
- Warranty services
We also offer a comprehensive range of engine services with Continental Aerospace Technologies and Austro Engines as a authorised service centre.
Multiflight Engine Service facility has capability of not just Overhauling or Repairing your Aircraft Engine, but we have the experience and expertise to support both our work and our customers to the highest standards.
As an EASA/CAA and FAA approved facility we are proud to offer:
- Continental Aerospace Technologies Engine Repair, Overhaul and Shock-loads.
- Textron Lycoming Engine Repair, Overhaul and Shock–loads.
- Magneto Repairs, Overhauls and Inspections.
- Precision Carburettor and Engine Cylinder Overhauls and Repairs.
- Ultrasonic, Dye Penetrant NDT and Magnetic Particle NDT Inspection Services.
- Quick Turn around on Engines and components as a result of well maintained stock levels and planned scheduling.
- Continental Aerospace Technologies and Lycoming genuine spares used
- Fully approved and trained staff with over 70 years of com bined piston engine experience.
Dedicated Spares Department
To support our engineering activities our dedicated spares department can provide, as agents, a full range of Cessna parts, as well as Continental Aerospace Technologies and Lycoming engines and spares.
Fixed Wing Pre-buy Inspection or Survey
Before you buy a fixed wing aircraft you should always invest in a pre-buy inspection or survey. We can carry this out for you and make sure that you are investing wisely for the future.