Cessna Service Centre
Multiflight is proud to be an authorised Cessna Service Centre and to be associated with a global brand that has been reinventing the way we fly for more than 85 years. Cessna has been innovating aircraft engineering to lead the world of aviation for more than eight decades.
With full support from Cessna, Multiflight has the capability to maintain your aircraft at our Cessna Service Centre.
We have achieved the ultimate level a Cessna Service Centre can, offering:
- Trained technicians
- Factory-approved service equipment and tooling
- Genuine Cessna service parts
- Up-to-date technical information
- Warranty services
Whether you have a Citation Business Jet, a Caravan Turboprop, or a Single Engine Aircraft, we can assist you and ensure the maximum uptime for your aircraft and the utmost safety for its occupants.
Our expert service engineers offer maintenance, inspections, parts, repairs, avionics upgrades, equipment installations, refurbishments and other specialised services.
Each part of your Citation business jet is important and must be in impeccable condition for each flight. The ProParts program was designed to facilitate this goal by providing parts and consumables as needed for line, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance – all covered in an easy monthly payment plan. Plans are based on reported flight hours, so you’ll always know what to expect.
The ProParts program is the industry leader in secure parts maintenance and effective cost-management and is endorsed by thousands of existing Citation owners.
Features & Benefits
- Efficiency Bonus possible at contract term or aircraft sale for Citations only
- If parts usage value exceeds cumulative payment at expiration – customer pays nothing more
- Contracted hourly rate per flight hour adjusted by CPI-W plus .7%
- Enhances value of aircraft with OEM original or authorised parts and service
- Single source for OEM parts
- Enroll as stand-alone program or in conjunction with PowerAdvantage, PowerAdvantage+, TapAdvantage, ProIgnition, AuxAdvantage, or ProTech/ProTech Lite
We also offer a tailored engineering service to suit the requirements of the Cessna legacy aircraft and the restart aircraft, including:
- Cessna Skyhawk
- Turbo Skylane JT-A
- Cessna TTx
- Turbo Stationair
CESSNA CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE
Multiflight Service facility are proud to be part of one of largest services organisations in the world, with full support from Cessna Service Engineers and Distributor offices we have the capability and efficiency to maintain your aircraft at our (CCCC) Cessna Customer Care Centre.
Please phone +44 (0)113 238 7100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org