Technical Records Assistant Vacancy
Multiflight is recruiting for a Technical Records Assistant to join its team at its facility at Leeds Bradford Airport.
The details of the role are:
Salary range: £19,000 to £22,000 Per annum – dependent on experience.
Full-time, 8.30am-5pm, Monday to Friday
Based at Leeds Bradford Airport
- Maintenance and management of all aircraft records associated with the maintenance organisation.
- Ensuring that all appropriate legislative and company procedures are adhered to ensure that the company remains compliant and aircraft remain airworthy at all times.
- Recording of aircraft data provided by pilots/owners, checking data and liaison with pilots for queries, entering data into in house management system, recording flight sectors, landings, Oil uplift figures and management of reported defects.
- Forecast management, including the production and distribution of forecasts for maintenance planning, querying data and liaison with the Rotary Chief Engineer and team to assist with maintenance planning.
- Liaison with customers, pilots, internal departments, Aviation Authorities as required.
- Monitoring of maintenance due, tracking of time limited components and parts, liaising with Chief Engineer/Engineers.
- Production of workpacks for Engineers, querying and processing data from completed workpacks, processing and production of Log Book Certificates and Certificates of Release to Service.
- Updating Aircraft Log Books and records. Scanning, filing, archiving.
- Assisting the Technical Records department as required.
High level of attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
Can do, positive approach to tasks.
Competency in using a PC and with Microsoft Word and Excel programs is essential.
Aviation experience, ideally in a Technical Records setting would be ideal but not essential.
The post is subject to a CRB and detailed background checks.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Comments are closed