Save 30% on Safran Support by the Hour 5 Star Plans for new Bell 505 helicopters with Multiflight
Multiflight, an official Distributor on behalf of the Safran Helicopter Engines Network, is offering operators of the new Bell 505 helicopters Support by the Hour 5 Star Plans from Safran at a discounted rate of 30%.
The discounted 5 Star Plans for the 505 are available at a 30% saving on hours/cycle for the first two years (the engine warranty period).
These plans offer additional features to the standard warranty cover, including access to the exchange pool for engines, modules and accessories rather than you having any downtime waiting for your aircraft to be repaired.
Safran Support by the Hour 5 Star Plans
Multiflight is proud to offer Support by the Hour 5 Star Plans from Safran to civil operators for up to five aircraft.
Support by the Hour, SBH®5Star, is a comprehensive service for civil operators with up to five aircraft, providing financial and operational coverage for your engine maintenance. It can cover scheduled as well as unscheduled events, limiting your exposure to unexpected expenses.
You pay as you fly, with SBH®5Star providing you with a fixed cost per engine flight hour. There are no minimum flying hours required; it is directly linked to your flighty activity.
The benefits of SBH®5Star include:
- Support from the OEM network of certified partners, giving best in class services.
- Control, budget and smooth your engine maintenance costs; clear and predictable expenses.
- Build up your engine’s value; re-sale value is increased – provisions can be transferred if the aircraft is sold.
- Effective replacement solutions from our worldwide pool of engines, modules and accessories.
Choose the SBH®5Star you need
You can choose from:
- SBH®5Star Shield – Unscheduled removals coverage.
- SBH®5Star Business – Unscheduled and scheduled removals coverage.
- SBH®5Star Ultimate – Total coverage.
If you would like to speak to Multiflight about the Safran SBH®5Star Plans please get in touch: contact David Germaine on +44 (0)113 238 7124 or email email@example.com
Comments are closed