LATEST JOB VACANCIES
Licensed Helicopter Engineers
Multiflight is currently looking for experienced licensed aviation engineers to join our EASA and FAA Part 145 maintenance facility to join our well-established team. Candidates should ideally be B1 rated with type ratings/experience on EC155, AS365, EC145, A109. A Group 2b rating would also be desirable.
We provide first and second line services as well as component maintenance, engine overhaul, and avionic upgrades.
Working hours are 08.30-17.00 hrs, Monday to Friday. The position is full time.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, willing to learn and be self-motivated
- Be competent with the ability to work unsupervised
- Positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and adapt under pressure
- Ability to develop and encourage more junior members of the team
The candidate must have permission to work in the UK and be able to work freely in the EU.
Competitive salary, subject to experience, with single type from £50,000+ per annum, subject to incremental increases based on additional type ratings.
Free onsite parking.
25 days (plus UK bank holidays) annual leave per annum.
Subsidised onsite café.
Front of House Café Assistant at Multiflight Cafe
Responsible to: Café Bar Manager
Working hours: To suit
- Working with the Café Bar Manager and kitchen staff
- Taking orders over the counter
- Clearing tables and washing up
- Dealing with customers’ expectations in a pleasant and courteous manner
- Ensuring that the café environment is pleasant and welcoming
- Ensuring the kitchen and café areas are kept clean in accordance with Health and Safety Regulations and Guidance
- Being a key player in a small team, with a passion for producing great quality food
Please send your CV to email@example.com
PROFESSIONALISM & ABILITY
Your crew demonstrated the highest level of professionalism
The efficient and transparent way the hotel and car arrangements that were made by your staff, at such short notice, smoothed the way …
Captain and Client Aviation Manager, TAG Aviation Asia