LATEST JOB VACANCIES
Licensed Aviation Engineers
Multiflight is currently looking for experienced licensed aviation engineers to join our EASA and FAA Part 145 maintenance facility and our well-established team. Candidates should ideally be B1.2 rated with Group 3 rating. Or alternatively, a B3 rating which covers piston engine aircraft below 2000 kilos. Experience with Cessna, Cirrus and Diamond (DA42) is desirable.
We provide first and second line services as well as component maintenance, engine overhaul, and avionic upgrades.
Working hours are 08.30-17.00 hrs, Monday to Friday. The position is full time.
● Enthusiastic, proactive, willing to learn and be self-motivated
● Be competent with the ability to work unsupervised
● Positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
● Ability to prioritise and adapt under pressure
● Ability to develop and encourage more junior members of the team
Salary is subject to experience, but is from £37,500 per annum.
Free onsite parking.
25 days (plus UK bank holidays) annual leave per annum.
Subsidised onsite café.
Please apply to email@example.com
PROFESSIONALISM & ABILITY
Your crew demonstrated the highest level of professionalism
The efficient and transparent way the hotel and car arrangements that were made by your staff, at such short notice, smoothed the way …
Captain and Client Aviation Manager, TAG Aviation Asia