LATEST JOB VACANCIES
Licensed Helicopter Engineers
Multiflight is currently looking for experienced licensed aviation engineers to join our EASA and FAA Part 145 maintenance facility to join our well-established team. Candidates should ideally be B1 rated with type ratings/experience on EC155, AS365, EC145, A109. A Group 2b rating would also be desirable.
We provide first and second line services as well as component maintenance, engine overhaul, and avionic upgrades.
Working hours are 08.30-17.00 hrs, Monday to Friday. The position is full time.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, willing to learn and be self-motivated
- Be competent with the ability to work unsupervised
- Positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and adapt under pressure
- Ability to develop and encourage more junior members of the team
The candidate must have permission to work in the UK and be able to work freely in the EU.
Competitive salary, subject to experience, with single type from £50,000+ per annum, subject to incremental increases based on additional type ratings.
Free onsite parking.
25 days (plus UK bank holidays) annual leave per annum.
Subsidised onsite café.
Technical Records Assistant
Salary range: £19,000 to £22,000 Per annum – dependent on experience.
Full-time, 8.30am-5pm, Monday to Friday
Based at Leeds Bradford Airport
- Maintenance and management of all aircraft records associated with the maintenance organisation.
- Ensuring that all appropriate legislative and company procedures are adhered to ensure that the company remains compliant and aircraft remain airworthy at all times.
- Recording of aircraft data provided by pilots/owners, checking data and liaison with pilots for queries, entering data into in house management system, recording flight sectors, landings, Oil uplift figures and management of reported defects.
- Forecast management, including the production and distribution of forecasts for maintenance planning, querying data and liaison with the Rotary Chief Engineer and team to assist with maintenance planning.
- Liaison with customers, pilots, internal departments, Aviation Authorities as required.
- Monitoring of maintenance due, tracking of time limited components and parts, liaising with Chief Engineer/Engineers.
- Production of workpacks for Engineers, querying and processing data from completed workpacks, processing and production of Log Book Certificates and Certificates of Release to Service.
- Updating Aircraft Log Books and records. Scanning, filing, archiving.
- Assisting the Technical Records department as required.
High level of attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
Can do, positive approach to tasks.
Competency in using a PC and with Microsoft Word and Excel programs is essential.
Aviation experience, ideally in a Technical Records setting would be ideal but not essential.
The post is subject to a CRB and detailed background checks.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFESSIONALISM & ABILITY
Your crew demonstrated the highest level of professionalism
The efficient and transparent way the hotel and car arrangements that were made by your staff, at such short notice, smoothed the way …
Captain and Client Aviation Manager, TAG Aviation Asia