Multiflight recruiting for Airworthiness Manager (CAM)
Multiflight is seeking an Airworthiness Manager (ARC Signatory). Reporting directly to Multiflight’s Managing Director, this is an excellent opportunity to join an established and exciting company.
The position is responsible for supporting our fleet requirements, ensuring that Airworthiness Reviews are planned, managed and performed on time and in accordance with the applicable approved procedures, requirements and regulations in order that Airworthiness Review Certificates are extended / issued in a timely manner. This position will require a high degree of flexibility and also involves the direct supervision of staff.
The successful applicant must be acceptable to the UK CAA as this position is a Nominated Post Holder position and will be required to pass an EASA Form 4 interview.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Continuing Airworthiness / Aircraft Maintenance.
- A Part – 66 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Licence or an Aeronautical Degree.
- Formal aeronautical maintenance training.
- Strong communication skills with fluent English language proficiency, written and spoken.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills with the ability to remain focused when under pressure whilst maintaining high standards.
- Sound commercial awareness.
- Strong integrity and professionalism with a commitment to the highest standards of safety and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and auditing skills.
- Knowledge of EASA Part – M.
All applicants should either have or be eligible for the right to live and work in the EU.
Based at Leeds Bradford Airport.
Normal hours of work are 08.30-17.00 hrs Monday to Friday with half an hour lunch break. The post holder may be required to work such additional hours as may be necessary for the proper performance of the duties of this role without extra remuneration.
Annual leave is 25 days per year plus UK Bank Holidays.
A competitive salary is offered based on experience.
To apply or for further information, please contact: Tracy Holroyd-Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0113 2387112
Comments are closed