Multiflight Café; a great place to visit with your children during the school holidays
With an open view of the runway and aircraft at Leeds Bradford Airport, and great food and service on offer, Multiflight Café is the perfect choice of venue for a meal out with your kids and family this summer holiday.
Schools have now broken up and the long summer holidays stretch ahead of you. It’s always good to have a list of places to visit lined up, and Multiflight Café should definitely feature.
Multiflight Café, based next to the flight training school on the South Side of Leeds Bradford Airport, is open to the public seven days a week; Monday to Friday 8am until 4pm, and Saturday and Sunday 9am until 4pm.
The café is an excellent place to meet, eat and relax, whether at lunchtime or for a longer break with family and friends during the day.
It offers great views of the runway and competitive prices. There’s ample parking too.
As well as the café’s usual selection of meals, including a good choice for children, there is always a range of daily specials to choose from.
Today’s list of specials, for example, is:
- Indian spiced vegetable soup with poppadom garnish
- Italian tomato, butterbean and pesto soup
- Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs with toast
- L.T served on a chive and red onion bagel with salad
- Cod and chorizo fishcake with tartar sauce and salad
- Chorizo, mozzerella and tomato omelette with salad
- Chicken burger with BBQ sauce, salad, coleslaw and fries
- Goats cheese and red onion quiche with salad and fries
- Grilled halloumi, lime and chickpea salad with pitta
- Prime steak cheeseburger in a brioche bun with coleslaw and fries
The café is child-friendly and there is a large seated area outside, where you can get a closer view of the aircraft coming and going from the airport, and enjoy the sunshine when it does come out.
To avoid waiting, you can place your order and the café will have it ready for you to collect. Just phone the café on 0113 2387133.
So, make sure you add the Multiflight Café to your list of places to visit this school summer holiday.
We look forward to seeing you!
Comments are closed