Looking to change your diet in 2018? Visit Multiflight Café
Throughout January the Multiflight Café is serving Slimming World, Weight Watchers, Joe Wicks and Superfood specials, in case you are feeling in need of a boost.
We offer large wholemeal pitta or Scottish oat cakes as an alternative to bread, soya and almond milk in stock for hot drinks and porridge, and we also have natural yoghurt, blueberries, nuts and seeds to help build up your immune system.
The Café, located on the South Side of Leeds Bradford Airport, also serves a full range of specials each day, alongside the general menu.
Specials at the moment include:
- Beetroot, orange and tarragon soup
- Spicy chicken patties, Caribbean curry sauce and rice or pitta
- Vegan sweet potato and kale curry with rice and wholemeal pitta
- Chinese style chicken, bean sprout, spicy onion and green pepper omelette with salad
- Chorizo and rosemary soup
- Leek and potato soup
- Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs with toast
- Deep fried brie, salad and apple chutney
- Three cheese and onion quiche with salad, coleslaw and fries
- Hot beef in gravy sandwich with fries
- Cod fillet and parsley sauce fishcake with salad, coleslaw, tartar sauce and fries
- Prime steak cheese burger with brioche bun, coleslaw and fries
- Jacket potato with beans and cheese, salad and coleslaw
Call in and see us. We are open Monday to Friday 8am until 4pm and Saturday and Sunday 9am until 4pm. Call us on 0113 2387133 to place your order for collection.
The Multiflight Café provides an excellent venue for you to meet, eat, party or relax, whether at lunchtime or for a longer break with family and friends during the day.
We are open seven days a week and offer great views of the runway and competitive prices.
Comments are closed