Fixed Wing Aircraft Engineers
Multiflight is currently looking for experienced licensed fixed wing engineers to join our well-established team. Candidates should ideally be EASA Cessna 406 and DA42 or Group 3 b1 engineers but b2 will be considered.
We provide first and second-line services as well as component maintenance, engine overhaul and avionic upgrades.
Working hours are 08.30-17.00 hrs, Monday to Friday. Additional hours will be paid on an overtime basis. The position is full-time.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, willing to learn and be self-motivated
- Be competent with the ability to work unsupervised
- Positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and adapt under pressure
- Ability to develop and encourage more junior members of the team
Candidates must have permission to work in the UK and be able to work freely in the EU.
Competitive salary, subject to experience.
Free onsite parking.
25 days (plus UK bank holidays) annual leave per annum.
Subsidised onsite café.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Comments are closed