Chef vacancy at Multiflight Café
Multiflight Café based at Leeds Bradford Airport is looking for an experienced chef.
You will report to the Café Bar Manager.
- Working closely with the Café Bar Manager, placing orders using the café’s suppliers, sourcing new suppliers when needed.
- Checking that orders have been correctly delivered and billed.
- Liaising with the Café Bar Manager in the preparation and presentation of food.
- Ensuring the kitchen is kept clean and documented in accordance with Food Safety Regulations.
- Keeping up-to-date temperature records.
- Ensuring minimal wastage through stock rotation.
- Ensuring supplier’s prices remain competitive.
- Margin control – ensuring you are aware of the price of each product.
- Dealing with and serving customers in a friendly and courteous manner as and when necessary.
- Being a key player in a small team, with a passion for producing great quality food.
Working hours are 8am until 4pm covering five days over seven.
Salary is dependent on experience.
The Multiflight Café is located next to the Multiflight Flight Training Centre on the South Side of Leeds Bradford Airport.
If you are interested, please forward your CV to email@example.com