Call in at Multiflight Café
Looking for a new eating out venue in the Leeds area? Call in at Multiflight Café at Leeds Bradford Airport and sample our great food and a friendly welcome.
Multiflight Café, located on the South Side of the airport, is an ideal place to meet, eat and relax for breakfast, lunch, tea or for a snack or drink. We are open seven days a week and offer great views of the runway and competitive prices.
We always have our regular menu as well as our daily specials.
Our specials today, for example, are:
- Spicy Thai sweet potato soup
- Leek and potato soup
- Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs with toast
- Peppered mackerel, toasted pine nut, beetroot and poached egg salad with parmesan shavings
- Proper oxtail soup-parsley dumpling
- Brie, olive, tomato, red onion panini-salad
- Moroccan veg and bean vegan stew-basmati rice with pitta
- Creamy mustard mushrooms on jacket potato with salad
- Chicken, iceberg and spicy houmous wholemeal wrap with salad
- Cod and chorizo fishcake with fries and salad
- Hot beef in gravy sandwich with chips
- Wensleydale and leek omelette with salad
Call in and see us. You can call ahead and pre-order your food and we will have it ready for you to collect to either eat in or take away, saving you waiting. Just call us on 0113 2387133.
We look forward to seeing you!
Comments are closed