Remanufactured Lycoming engines
A remanufactured Textron Lycoming remanufactured engine offers you the zero-time, high quality, cost-effective alternative.
A Lycoming remanufactured engine gives you the immediate benefit of zero-time: the engine gets a brand new log book.
When the engine goes through the remanufacturing process, the parts specified for automatic removal are all replaced with brand new Lycoming parts. Any of the parts that are reusable are inspected for conformity using new part tolerances or limits. The engine is then reassembled using all new cylinder assemblies. This includes barrels, heads, pistons, rings, piston plugs and pins, exhaust and intake valves, guides, springs, seats and gaskets.
Also: just as with a new Lycoming engine, the remanufactured Lycoming engine is tested to factory specifications to be sure that it is up to the performance standards of a brand new engine.
When your remanufactured Lycoming engine is installed, the factory will provide a new zero-time log book. Your engine will also have the same warranty and recommended TBO as a new Lycoming engine.
An added long-term benefit is that your remanufactured Lycoming engine will be capable of being overhauled when it reaches TBO. The factory warranty will be honoured at any worldwide Textron Lycoming Distributor.
With a genuine Textron Lycoming remanufactured engine you get:
- New cylinder heads and barrels.
- New pistons and rings.
- New piston pins and plugs.
- New guides, seats and springs.
- New exhaust valves.
- New intake valves.
- Automatic replacement of all items listed in Lycoming’s Service Bulletin #240: from oil hoses and seals, to bearing counter-weight bushings and inserts.
- The automatic replacement of any/all parts not meeting new engine tolerances.
- The same factory warranty as that of a new Lycoming engine with world-wide support.
- New zero-time log book.
- Same recommended TBO as a new Lycoming engine.
Contact Multiflight for more information/details about Textron Lycoming remanufactured engines.
The term “remanufactured” is used by Textron Lycoming to describe a rebuilt piston engine.
For Lycoming remanufactured engines UK and Textron Lycoming remanufactured engines UK, choose Multiflight in Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK.