Beat the Monday blues; visit Multiflight Café
Forget the rain and the fact it’s Monday; call in at Multiflight Café and enjoy a warm, friendly welcome and tasty, homemade food.
The café, based at Leeds Bradford Airport, offers a regular menu, as well as daily specials. Today you can enjoy the following specials:
- Winter chicken, ham and vegetable soup
- Red pepper, tomato and lentil soup
- Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs on toast
- Ham, egg and chips
- Chilli con carne – jacket or basmati rice
- Smoked salmon, tomato & cream cheese omelette with salad
- Melt in the middle fishcake with salad, tartar sauce and coleslaw
- Hot beef in gravy sandwich and roast potatoes
- Mushroom and feta omelette with salad
- Crispy bacon and cream cheese jacket with salad
You can choose either skinny fries or chunky chips – please say which when placing your order.
Multiflight Café is an excellent place to meet, eat and relax, whether at lunchtime or for a longer break with family and friends during the day.
The café offers great views of the runway and competitive prices.
The café is open to the public seven days a week: Monday to Friday 8am until 4pm and Saturday and Sunday 9am until 4pm.
If you would like to pre-order your food so that it is ready when you arrive, or ready to takeaway, please phone us on 0113 2387133.
Go to the Multiflight website for more details about the Multiflight Café.
Comments are closed